This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patty's Day! I hope you are each touched with a little bit of the Luck of the Irish today.

It is a bit of a busy day for me. My son did not have school today. He is getting ready to head off to 5th grade camp at the end of the month. That should be a lot of fun for him. A whole week up in the mountains, with his teachers and the other 5th grade students. They get to learn all about the outdoors. He is especially looking forward to the fishing classes, learning to shoot a bow & arrow and a BB gun. All that boy stuff. He should have a blast. We have to finish getting him packed. The school needs us to have all the luggage to them next week so that they can get it up to the campsite before the kids leave. Then there is all of the other fun stuff to do, regular housework, laundry, etc. I usually do my Avonex on Thursdays, but I did not get everything done yesterday, so I will try and get everything finished up tonight and take it tonight. I know I am new to these injections, but considering when I was on the steroids my neurologist had me wait to take the Avonex, I don't think there is a problem if you put it off by a day. Anyone know for sure?

For the most part today has been a good day. I have had a bit of a headache, and tired as always. That just never really goes away though. I have learned to just live with that. It is not bad enough right now that I can't get some things done, so I am good. There seems to be something going around though. I have been in some kind of funk lately though. I have been trying so hard to be positive, and sometimes that is just difficult to do. Some days the more I try to be optimistic the more I want to scream or cry. What is that about?

Anyone else having issues with blogger? They have been doing maintenance or something on sites with a pacific time zone or something and it is so frustrating when you cannot access it. Not just when you can't update it, but you can't access it at all. I understand just how frustrated Amanda must have been the other night. I was there last night. What a pain. I hope they have fixed whatever it was.

Well, I hope that all of you are doing well. There is a lot of illness going around so please get some sleep and take care of yourselves. Have a good weekend! Do something for yourself!

4 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

You know, I was going to post yesterday about the issues I had with Blogger ... but I was having issues with Blogger! Sheesh!

Vivian said...

Hi! I stumbled on your site and just wanted to say, keep up the good work. Hey have you seen this article?
http://www.israel21c.org/bin/en.jsp?enZone=Health&enDisplay=view&enPage=BlankPage&enDispWhat=object&enDispWho=Articles^l1253

Just thought you might find it interesting.
Vivian

personallog! said...

Hiya! Hope you access free's up soon! Miss you babe!
Dave

Jaime said...

Sorry guys, I know it has been a while since I have posted anything. The blog has been fine, things have been crazy around here for me. This is the first chance I have had to get around to my blog this week. I will get a post up shortly. I miss you all too!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com