This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Goin' To Seattle....

My dad will be here in just a little while to pick me up and then we are heading to Seattle. I am seeing my GI doc at 3:45 today and hopefully he will be able to figure out what the heck is going on.....why I am in so much pain and have had all of this nausea/dizziness. He is a great doc and so I am hopeful that he will figure things out.

What I am not looking forward to is the long car ride while I am drugged up. I am sure by time I get there I will feel as if I just got off the tilt-a-whirl, octopus, or some other crazy ride at the local fair. I am not sure if I will be having the MRCP while I am there, however. I was notified that my doctor is not sure he can get the information he needs from that test, which is why he wants to see me today. Hmm...not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing. I guess I will find out in just a few hours. I was also told that I should pack a bag and plan to stay the night "just in case".......not sure about that either! If you don't hear from me for a couple days, you know why. I am still in Seattle...doesn't mean anything serious is going on, just that I am still being poked and prodded.....or that they are "fixing" me. One can only hope! They are human after all and I am not easily "fixed" but I know that he will do his very best as he is a very good doctor!

I hope you are all doing well. Have a good day and take care.

By the way....I know I have been slacking when it comes to keeping up with blogs/comments, etc. If you know me, you know this is not usual for me (I apologize, as I just have not felt well this week). I promise to catch up when I get back from Seattle and things calm down a bit. I really appreciate all of you leaving me comments and support! It is wonderful to know how many people out there care enough to read. I hate that anyone else goes through this too (and some of you have it much worse than me - I am sorry for that) so I think it is great that we can support one another. Thank you for that! :)

1 comments:

Jaime said...

Thanks Kim. I am sure he will figure out something. I have a lot of faith in my docs and know I am in good hands. :)


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com