This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

A Beautiful Drive

What a beautiful drive! Yesterday we took my Grandma to Seattle so that she could spend some time with her sister and brothers before heading back to Arizona on Tuesday. On the way back we decided to drive through Chinook pass and up around Mt. Rainier....what a drive it was. As clear as can be and not very much traffic, which was nice considering all the traffic we had on I-90. Everyone was heading out for the holiday weekend...fortunately we were going the other way! :) Seems everyone had the same idea....go camping along the columbia river, go fishing and play on their boats! Must be nice...I wish I had a boat sometimes. Looks like fun!

So...rescheduling my neuro appointment ended up turning into a good thing. Turns out I need to have an endoscopy again, so my GI is going to do it on Thursday when I go in for my appointment with my neuro...makes it nice that I can get it all done at once. Since my GI doc is not working next week I am having it done at Northwest Hospital and I am not quite sure where that is...so I need to google it and get directions, lol. Thank goodness for the internet, eh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nifty! those pictures look kinda like northern wisconsin. only we have less mountians and more trailer parks. :P

personallog! said...

Fantastic pics! I would thank god for the internet too....Well I wouldnt have met you if it wasnt here!

Dave

Anonymous said...

Wow....I love your pictures! Now I see why my Dad loves it out that way! He so loves the mountains!

Glad to read too that everything worked out for your neuro/GI appointment...all though I dislike the prep part of that GI thing. Ewww! lol In any case, I'll be thinking of you and am wishing you well!

Anonymous said...

I suppose if you HAVE to take a road trip again, Seattle IS a great visit! LOL

Hope all goes well for you at your multi-tasking, multi-doc appointments...killing two birds with one stone takes on a whole new meaning!

Linda D. in Seattle

Jaime said...

That is one thing about where I live....it is beautiful. Especially the mountains!

I was happy to hear that I could get my appointments taken care of all in one visit. This is what I usually try to accomplish, however lately this has been easier said than done. In regards to the prep, Suzy, you are probably thinking of the colonoscopy. That is horrible...had one last Feb. and don't want to do another one of those for a long time. The prep for the endoscopy is easy just nothing to eat after 10 pm. :)

I am sure everything will go just fine. Thanks to all of you for your well wishes. Take care!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com