This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi All! I woke up this morning and decided that even though I have not been feeling good and still don't feel the greatest....I have a lot to be thankful for. The last couple of weeks, especially this week really could have gone a lot worse and so I just want to spend the day as healthy and happy as I possibly can (and seeing how I am on Morphine that only helps....I do still have the headache however, I think that is only going to take time).

I just wanted to drop in and wish all of you a very happy holiday. I want to tell you that I am especially thankful for all of you. It warms my heart to know that I have so many people out here in the online world who care for me and have been thinking of me and wishing me well. I have been very sick lately and so I have not been around to all of you but I have been thinking of each one of you. I do hope that all of you are well and I do keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am doing my best to get to feeling better soon and as soon as I do I will be checking in on each one of you. Until then, please take care of yourselves. I will talk to you soon. Have a great turkey day! :)

Jaime

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And right back atcha! Hope your T-Day has been filled with all good things...

Linda D. in Seattle

personallog! said...

Just get your cute ass back to us soon babe!

Love you loads
Dave
xxx

Charles-A. Rovira said...

I had a wonderful turkey day. Thanks. Hope you're having a good time.

Anonymous said...

Jaime,

I've been thinking of you alot. I hope your turkey day was a blessed one and that you're feeling somewhat better. =) I know it's been so tough for you, but your hanging in there really well and for that you should be proud!

mdmhvonpa said...

You have a good TDay too, mkay?


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com