This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi All! I woke up this morning and decided that even though I have not been feeling good and still don't feel the greatest....I have a lot to be thankful for. The last couple of weeks, especially this week really could have gone a lot worse and so I just want to spend the day as healthy and happy as I possibly can (and seeing how I am on Morphine that only helps....I do still have the headache however, I think that is only going to take time).

I just wanted to drop in and wish all of you a very happy holiday. I want to tell you that I am especially thankful for all of you. It warms my heart to know that I have so many people out here in the online world who care for me and have been thinking of me and wishing me well. I have been very sick lately and so I have not been around to all of you but I have been thinking of each one of you. I do hope that all of you are well and I do keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am doing my best to get to feeling better soon and as soon as I do I will be checking in on each one of you. Until then, please take care of yourselves. I will talk to you soon. Have a great turkey day! :)

Jaime

5 comments:

Baitulos said...

And right back atcha! Hope your T-Day has been filled with all good things...

Linda D. in Seattle

personallog! said...

Just get your cute ass back to us soon babe!

Love you loads
Dave
xxx

Charles-A. Rovira said...

I had a wonderful turkey day. Thanks. Hope you're having a good time.

Suzy said...

Jaime,

I've been thinking of you alot. I hope your turkey day was a blessed one and that you're feeling somewhat better. =) I know it's been so tough for you, but your hanging in there really well and for that you should be proud!

mdmhvonpa said...

You have a good TDay too, mkay?


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

There was an error in this gadget

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

There was an error in this gadget

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com