This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Advocacy Video

I don't have a lot of time now to update all of you.....but I wanted to share with you the video that I put together for our group of MS'ers who traveled to Olympia last month.



Also, if you get a chance...my friend Danielle is just starting up a business and although her website is not quite complete, you should all go and check it out! Click here to visit Mystic Mountain Boutique!

I hope you are all doing well. Take care and I will be back soon to update and check in on you (which thanks to Mdmhvonpa's hint of Google Reader...I have been keeping up to date on all of you!)
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jaime:

My name is Jane and I work for Representative Hankins. I was doing some research on line and I just came across your website, noticed you came from the TriCities and I read that you came to visit my boss when I was out sick. I was sorry to miss you guys. The day I'm sick, I miss our MS folks from district. I just wanted to write a note to thank you for visiting the office and I appreciate all you do to make MS understood to others who don't always understand. I have a very difficult time traveling, so I know what it takes to come over to Olympia. My husband works there also, and he was sweet enough to score me an orange scarf. Now I've got a red one and an orange one for my collection.
Take care.

--Jane

BRAINCHEESE said...

Great video, Jaime!!!!

Linda D. in Seattle

BRAINCHEESE said...

WOOHOO!!! I've upgraded and may now be able to leave comments again (holding my breath).

Great video...looks like y'all had a fabulous trip!

Linda D. in Seattle

Jaime said...

Jane,
I hope that you are feeling better. I was sorry that we were unable to meet you during Advocacy conference but of course we understand. :) Please continue to keep in touch. Take care.

Jaime

Jaime said...

Linda,
It was a great trip. It felt wonderful to be able to go talk with the representaives of our State and hopefully make a difference for all of us with MS. If nothing else I am sure we made an impact while in Olympia (I mean, how could you not notice everyone with orange scarves? lol). I am so happy to see that you were able to upgrade and you are now able to leave comments. I have missed all of my blogging buddies and really need to get caught up! Take care of yourself.

Jaime


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com