This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

First Peek

So here it is! This is basically what our t-shirts will look like for the MS Walk this year. (I am leaning towards going with a red foot however)This is the first year that I have formed a team and I have been so pleased with how generous everyone has been. A wonderful artist, Amber, at www.madscientistgraphics.com donated her time and talent so that we could have a logo for our team! I have also just found out that a local brewery and screen printing company are willing to help pay for the cost of the t-shirts. Now we just need to reach our goal and we will be good to go! We are about 1/2 way there, so if you have not donated yet and you are able....please take just a moment and do whatever you can. Every cent helps! And for those of you who have already donated, thanks again!

3 comments:

BRAINCHEESE said...

Great logo art! And thanks for organizing a team as well...be sure to let us know how the event goes!

Linda D. in Seattle

Miss Chris said...

I just joined a team for the walk here in Phoenix. This will be my first time.

Jaime said...

Linda, I will be doing a post soon (the walk was on Saturday, April 14th). I know...I have not been very good about my blog lately and so this response is long comming. It turned out to be a great event (even though it rained) and my team has raised around $2800. Pretty good for the first year.

Chris, When is your MS Walk? I think it is great that you are walking and have joined a team. I wish you the best and hope you have a great time. And, of course better weather...which I am sure will not be too big of a problem seeing that you are in Phoenix. :)

Jaime


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

There was an error in this gadget

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

There was an error in this gadget

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com