This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Good Riddens July, Welcome August!

I have never been so happy to have a month gone like I am about this previous month. July was a nightmare. Here's the run down.....started the month with a MS relapse, steroid treatments and chemo. Next brought my grandmother having a heart attack, kidney problems and time in the hospital. As if that was not enough, some jack*** decided it would be a good day to break into her house and steal my grandfather's credit cards. Thing is he passed away 2 years ago, so it did not take long for the card company to realize what was happening. Then last week another jack*** stole her car. My guess is that it was probably some kids out joy riding, knowing that Whittmann is a retirement area and that some of the people are snowbirds. My grandma did not need any further stress as her health is still fragile. It would be nice if the Sheriff caught the jerks that did this. Hard to say though.

I am feeling a bit better. I have been sick off and on all month. Summer colds are the worse and when your immune system is down, well....it seems I get everything I come in contact with. Anyway, so as you can see I am more than happy to say "See Ya! July and Welcome to August" as I can't wait for a happier and better month!

I know I have been very off and on when it comes to my blog. The truth is I just don't seem to have the same kind of motivation for it that I once had. It seems as if it comes in phases. This year has been one with many challenges and so it seemed to get placed on the back burner. I don't want to say I am going to be better or make any promises that I can't keep. What I can say though is that I value all of you out there who check in on me, leave me comments, and who I have become friends with. I care for all of you and do check in from time to time. I just don't always have something productive to say.

My goal of course is for my life to settle down, for me and my family to be more healthy, and to be able to get back to the way things were. The one thing I have learned through all of this is there seems to be few things that I actually have control over......especially when it comes to my health and the health of those around me. I can't control how people treat me or my family and that sometimes it is best to just walk away from a bad situation. Other times there is a solution, but it's important to weight if the stress of the situation is worth it. I just have to remember that the only thing I can do is my best and take things day by day.....put my faith in God that everything will work out, because I find that in time everything does.

I hope you are all doing well and that August brings you nothing but the best. Take care!

1 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

I hope August is a much better month for you and your family.


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com