This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Team MMSJ update!

For any of you who are interested in walking with Team MMSJ, I just wanted to let you know that we are expanding our team this year. Thanks to my cousin Erin and some friends in the Seattle area we will have a team participating in the Seattle walk as well as our original team who participates in Kennewick. I have also had interest in a possible team in Southern California this year! I am so grateful for all of you who have participated and are going to participate in Team MMSJ.

For the Kennewick walk please visit: http://www.nationalmssociety.org/goto/team_mmsj2009
For the Seattle walk please visit: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/WASWalkEvents/280742655?pg=team&fr_id=10986&team_id=152745

If you are interested in being a part of Team MMSJ in your area, please send me an email and I can get you started. GO TEAM MMSJ! :)

0 comments:


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com