This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Hickman.....

The Hickman (which is named after Dr. Hickman who retired from the SCCA last year) is in and it wasn't all that bad. They gave me Ativan to start (which is given so that I would not become anxious during the placement....since I was awake during the whole thing). They then gave me a Fentanyl Lollipop to help with any pain. The placement itself went really well. I'm still a bit sore and well probably a little more than just a bit drugged up. LOL The doctor was great though...he walked me through the whole thing and I feel like I am doing well considering. I have been told I will be very sore once the meds wear off but they gave me meds to take at home if that happens. Anyway, just thought I would give a quick update to let you all know the Hickman's in and I'm doing well! :) Have a happy afternoon!

2 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

Glad things went ok. I love the new look of your blog.

Jaime said...

Thanks Nadja! I am sore this morning but otherwise doing great. I'm glad you like the blog....I have always wanted a template that reflected the idea of a journal to go with the name and just have not had the time to really find one. I like this one a lot so I'm happy that others agree. :)


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com