This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Quick Update

Hello! I hope this finds each and every one of you doing well. I don't have a lot of time right now, so I will be back soon to give you a more detailed update of how things have been doing. For now here's a quick update. Basically I am CMV & EBV negative, for the most part have been doing well. I have my down days of course and I'm very tired but all of that is to be expected. We have been very busy around here this past couple of weeks as a good friend of our family passed, my son turned 15 and of course getting ready for Christmas. Anyway, I didn't want anyone to worry or think that I have forgotten about my blog because I haven't. I will often think to myself "I need to update my blog" but that is usually when I'm not around my computer and then I forget. So that is pretty much it for now. Like I said, when I get more than a couple of minutes to really sit down and type, I will fill you all in on the more detailed aspects of how things are going post-transplant. :)

0 comments:


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com