This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Can't Go Anywhere!

First off I would like to say Thanks for all the well wishes. I did have a touch of pneumonia and spent 3 days in the hospital but I am much better now. I am really happy to report that I bounced back much quicker than I normally would, so that is GREAT! I still have a cough but over all I think I am better.

This past weekend we had our first trip. It was WONDERFUL!!! I took my son to Silver Mountain in Kellogg, Idaho to go snowboarding. He loves to snowboard and because of the transplant and my inability to go out he hasn't been able to go this year. So, I decided now that I am doing a bit better and have past the 100 day mark it would be okay. I don't really know if it was okay but we went anyway. I did not snowboard....I don't snowboard although you just never know. Maybe some day! :) I went to the Day Spa instead and got 3 1/2 hours of the best relaxation EVER.....facial, massage. It was so great. The mountain also has a water park (which I also did not do....gotta be safe) but Nathan had a BLAST! I am now exhausted and taking it easy for a few days. Not to mention in just a little bit of pain. How lame is this???? I take my son snowboarding, I don't snowboard....I hang out and I fall, hit my knee, twist my ankle and hurt my leg. Nothing is broken but I have a pretty bad sprain. I can't go anywhere it seems without having something happen. MS or not....I'm a clutz! It was so fun and more importantly it was nice to just get away though and feel "normal" again.....or as normal as I can for now.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with the Pulmonary doc so hopefully that will go well. I hope all of you are well. Take care and have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

Ashley Ashbee said...

Good luck at the pulmonary doc! I'm sorry you were in the hospital, but I'm glad you're much better now!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com