This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Update on Girls Night Out with NMSS

Sorry girls....it turns out that the NMSS Girls Night Out function is all sold out. Here is the information though, just in case you were one of the lucky few to be able to get your call in and got one of those last few seats.
Date: Thursday, April 28th, 2006
Time: 5:30 - 8 p.m.
Location: Salty's on Alki 1936 Harbor Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98126
About: Come join us for a night of fine food and fun while having four MS experts to answer the questions that only women have about living with MS. You will have four leading female MS experts, Drs. Jodie Keselkorn, Lily Jung, Mariko Kita , and Sylvia Lucas to share their expertise and insight about women and MS. Would you like to hear the latest information about meditation and the benefits it has for people with MS; how about how hormones play a role in MS, (this includes pregnancy and menopause); do you want to know more about why women are diagnosed more often than men; or do you have concerns about MS and intimacy? If so, then join us. This is girls’ night out, your place to ask those personal questions as you enjoy the unforgettable view of Seattle.

0 comments:


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com