This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Breakfast In Bed

My sweet Nathan brought me breakfast in bed this morning. He was so sad. I don't think he slept much last night. He came in my room at 6:30 this morning with waffles and in a low voice said "Mom, I'm so sorry". I could tell it took everything for him to not cry. I told him that I don't like to see him so angry and I am sorry that he is having such a hard time. I told him I love him and that we would get through this. Some how that seemed to make him just be okay. He gave me a hug and a kiss and went to get ready for school. This will be a constant battle as he struggles to accept his feelings about my illness, his anxiety and depression that comes along with that. I wish you could all know him, he is so amazing. He has strength that I don't think he is aware of, and when he does not feel he is strong enough to fight, I will fight for him, no matter what!

Well, it is now 6:15 p.m. and we are just getting ready to have dinner. Nathan seems to be having a better afternoon (thank goodness)! He is still sad and it will take him a long time to come to any acceptance. I am hopeful that all of this help he is getting will be beneficial. He meets with the counselor tomorrow, so hopefully she will have some positive input. We are having a pretty quiet night. I rented a movie for us to watch last night (which did not happen) so we are going to watch it tonight! I think a quiet night in, just hanging out will be good. A Mommy & Nathan night! Nathan just reminded me that he has Boy Scouts tonight, so I guess we will be having the Mommy & Nathan night tomorrow instead! He has recently gotten involved with Boy Scouts and is really excited about it. :)

0 comments:


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

There was an error in this gadget

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

There was an error in this gadget

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com