This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Breakfast In Bed

My sweet Nathan brought me breakfast in bed this morning. He was so sad. I don't think he slept much last night. He came in my room at 6:30 this morning with waffles and in a low voice said "Mom, I'm so sorry". I could tell it took everything for him to not cry. I told him that I don't like to see him so angry and I am sorry that he is having such a hard time. I told him I love him and that we would get through this. Some how that seemed to make him just be okay. He gave me a hug and a kiss and went to get ready for school. This will be a constant battle as he struggles to accept his feelings about my illness, his anxiety and depression that comes along with that. I wish you could all know him, he is so amazing. He has strength that I don't think he is aware of, and when he does not feel he is strong enough to fight, I will fight for him, no matter what!

Well, it is now 6:15 p.m. and we are just getting ready to have dinner. Nathan seems to be having a better afternoon (thank goodness)! He is still sad and it will take him a long time to come to any acceptance. I am hopeful that all of this help he is getting will be beneficial. He meets with the counselor tomorrow, so hopefully she will have some positive input. We are having a pretty quiet night. I rented a movie for us to watch last night (which did not happen) so we are going to watch it tonight! I think a quiet night in, just hanging out will be good. A Mommy & Nathan night! Nathan just reminded me that he has Boy Scouts tonight, so I guess we will be having the Mommy & Nathan night tomorrow instead! He has recently gotten involved with Boy Scouts and is really excited about it. :)

0 comments:


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com