This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Computers....

Computers can be such a great resource WHEN they work! But, let me tell you.......when they are not, what a pain in the butt they can be! Mine, both of them are causing me headaches right now. My laptop has crashed (see my previous post) and I have not been able to get it looked at yet to see if I can even get it fixed. My desktop computer works, but I don't have internet access on it. I installed an ethernet card on it that my computer guy gave me and wouldn't you know it.....stupid thing doesn't work! (this very well could have something to do with the installer...me!) So, I need to take it back to him and he will get things all fixed for me, only he is out of town, so for now I don't have a computer that works :(

For now I am stuck using my parents computer when I am over visiting them, so until I get one or both of my computers fixed.....I may not be posting anything (or they will be limited). I will update everyone whenever I can. I will miss you all. Please take care.

3 comments:

Jimmy M. Espana said...

I know what you mean. Please check out my Relevant Computer Information Blog

Iain Dughlais said...

Hope it is fixed soon. :)

mdmhvonpa said...

Driver issues?


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com