This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

24

What a show this is turning out to be! My parents got me hooked on this show this season! It is the first time I ever watched 24 (season 5) and so over the last few weeks I have been watching the other seasons on the weekends when I do my Avonex injections. This past weekend I started season 3. I have watched a little bit each night..it is just amazing! For those of you who have never seen it, I recommend, you go out and rent it or borrow it from someone who has it. This is a MUST see!


Okay, so you may be saying to yourself...what the heck does 24 have to do with MS? Well, nothing...and it is such an intense show, that I would be lying if I said it would calm you or take away your stress (although for some of you it may), but it is just a great show, very well done, and fun to watch! Very addicting actually. And, it nice to just hang out sometimes and watch some good TV....so here you go! There is nothing better on than this.

I hope you are all doing well. Please take care. :)

2 comments:

personallog! said...

Season 3 is my favorite I think! What an amazing show. Its great to see something that can get you on the edge of you seat no matter how your body is tired. I knew you would be hooked! Have fun!

Dave

mdmhvonpa said...

I feel a bit out of touch since I (get to) watch very little on the boob-tube. I do watch Grey's Anatomy with the Mrs every so often though.


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com