This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Happy Father's Day!


Today we are going to celebrate the life of the greatest man I have ever met....my father! He is such a wonderful example to me! This past year we almost lost him. He had a stroke and then underwent two surgeries. Fortunately he is doing much better now! :) I have been very blessed to have such a strong, caring, loving man in my life to always be there to guide me, protect me, and teach me. He is my best friend and hero! I am truly a daddy's girl. When I was younger, I wanted nothing more than to be like him, and that kid following in his footsteps is still somewhere inside me. It is funny, because not much has changed. We are still as close as we ever were, probably more! I am so proud to be his daughter. Thank God I will have to opportunity to dance with my father again.
Dad, I love you! Happy Father's Day.

2 comments:

Matt said...

i stumbled upon your blog on friday and i spent a few hours reading some of your archived stuff. i find it really inspiring. (i linked to you on my blog! http://whenmattgetsbored.blogspot.com *pokes the sidebar* see?)

Jaime said...

Thanks for stopping by Matt! I appreciate the kind words! :) I hope that I can continue to inspire and that you will stop in from time to time. I will check in and see how things are going with you too! Please take care of yourself and have a great summer break.

Jaime


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com