This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Schools Out For The Summer.....

This is the first week my son has been out of school. It has been kind of strange....not having to get him up early for school to get him ready. It has been nice. Also, the weather has been a bit off for this time of year. It has been warm...in the 70 degree range, but very wet, lots of rain! Needless to say we have been staying inside more because of the damp weather...which has been nice to just hang out with Nate. We rented Glory Road and The Pink Panther.




I am not so sure about the Pink Panther...but Nate thinks it will be really funny and really wants to see it, I guess I will know soon enough. Nate is happy to have some time to play his playstations (he has both a ps2 and a gamecube) again. It has been awhile since he has played his games. He doesn't have a lot of time during school hours because he has homework, etc. to do and on the weekends lately he has been out riding his bike, swimming, and we have just been busy. I think today may be a little bit of a nicer day....at least it is not raining yet! :) I don't mind the rain actually, it makes everything outside look so nice (afterwards that is). The grass is so green and the trees....smells like you are up in the mountains. That is something I miss about Utah, as long as there was not a wind to go along with that rain because if there was then you would get that nasty lake smell....yuck!

I got a call from MS Active Source this morning and they are sending me 4 complimentary doses of Avonex. They said this is because I am about to run out (I have one dose left) and since I have been working with their research team over the last couple of months trying to obtain alternative funding sources for my deductible (spend down)...they wanted to help buy me some time until we could get some things straightened out. That was nice!

Today should be somewhat of a busy day. Nate has left to go work on grandpa's yard! (It is almost 10 am now and he has just been picked up) He will be gone all day working with grandpa, which will be good for him. It will be good for him to stay busy! I am taking advantage of this time to go and do some grocery shopping and run some errands.

I hope you are all well and having a good day. Take care!

0 comments:


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com