This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

More MS News.....

  • Dads are more likely than Moms to pass on MS

  • Rethink Human Drug Trial? It is always unfortunate to hear of these things. My thoughts are with those families and I appreciate what they have done. The reality is that there is always someone who will respond adversely to a medication in the beginning. Unfortunately this is a part of the process to determine if a medication is safe for the general public.

  • The Power of Oxygen! Can it really help with MS? Here's one of you Dave & Erik....to continue with your looking into alternative treatments. My thought...oxygen is a good thing to have (as I have asthma and may be willing to go for treatments in conjunction with my asthma) but I am not yet convinced it is something to consider in way of a treatment for MS. Having said that....I also use a CPAP machine at night (I don't have a severe case of sleep apnea, but mainly due to my asthma, and it helps alot to have that extra air!) I guess time and more studies tell.

  • Tysabri is now available in US Pharmacies!

  • Epidemiologists are searching for an explanation for a very high rate of MS in Wellington village, Lorain County, Ohio (3.7 times the national average)
  • 0 comments:


    All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



    About Me

    My photo
    I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

    Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

    Click to Contact Me Now!

    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

    MS Advocacy

    More About ME!

    Previous Posts

    Brian Games!

    Directory of Health Blogs
    View blog authority
    blogarama - the blog directory
    My BlogCatalog BlogRank
    Listed on BlogShares
    Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com