This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Listen Now!

As a follow-up to yesterdays post you can now listen to two of the songs from the Everybody Falls CD.

  • Brighter
  • What If

  • To purchase the CD please click here and you will be redirected to the Albert Adair Designs website who is the Official Sponsor of the “Everybody Falls” Charity CD for MSAA. The cost of the CD is $10 and it is going to a worthy cause...helping each of us touched by MS!

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Okay, I went to Albert Adair and bought the album.

    Now I've got to find out if any of the music is podsafe so I can play it on my show. (at http://www.MSBPodcast.com :-)

    -Charles.

    Anonymous said...

    Okay, I went to Albert Adair and bought the album.

    Now I've got to find out if any of the music is podsafe so I can play it on my show. (at http://www.MSBPodcast.com :-)

    -Charles.

    Jaime said...

    Thanks Charles for supporting the MSAA through the Everybody Falls CD. This will benefit us all! :)

    John Birt said...

    Got one Jamie. It wouldn't let me order without selecting a sales rep. didn't know who to choose so I just picked one. Cindy. lol Hope that little detail doesn't matter much.

    Jaime said...

    The sales rep does not matter. Albert Adair Designs is the Official Sponsor of the Everybody Falls CD & MSAA. The sales rep information applys only to Albert Adair Designs and not the Everybody Falls event. Thanks for supporting the MSAA through the Everybody Falls CD. :)
    Jaime


    All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



    About Me

    My photo
    I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

    Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

    Click to Contact Me Now!

    Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

    MS Advocacy

    More About ME!

    Previous Posts

    Brian Games!

    Directory of Health Blogs
    View blog authority
    blogarama - the blog directory
    My BlogCatalog BlogRank
    Listed on BlogShares
    Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com