This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Oncology Consult

Today I go in to see the Oncologist. I am sure everything will go fine. My appointment is at 2:45 but I have to be there at 1:45 because they want to do some labwork before and of course I have paperwork to fill out. Hopefully this means that I can get in to have my first Novantrone tomorrow.....maybe Friday. I would much prefer to get it done before the weekend rather than wait until the first of the week. This way I have the weekend to rest.

I am sorry that I have not been very good about keeping up my blog lately. I have been so tired lately and just can't seem to get any energy. It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep, how much I relax, rest...whatever, I am just so tired....physically exhausted. My fatigue just seems to be increasing. I am doing my best to stay positive that this Novantrone will help out! :) Speaking of the Novantrone it is about time for me to go get ready for my appointment.

I hope you are all doing well. Take care of yourselves. I will do my best to get around to each of your blogs to catch up real soon.

Jaime

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i like the new signature thing. :P

Anonymous said...

I do hope your appointment is a smooth sailing kind of thing and all is well...glad you are getting some rest even if it is somewhat "forced" right now...

Linda D. in Seattle

Anonymous said...

Good to see you up again! You should talk to your neuro or primary phys about this fatigue thing.

personallog! said...

Hope everything goes ok!

Love ya babe
Dave

Jaime said...

Thanks Matt! I was not really trying to do anything new. Just kind of happened. :)

Jaime said...

Linda,
I loved the doctor. He sure knows what he is doing. The Novantrone is scheduled for Friday! I hope you are well. Take care.
Jaime

Jaime said...

Mdmhvonpa,
I think I will be talking to my neuro at my next appointment. I am hoping that the Novantrone will help some. :)
Jaime

Jaime said...

Dave,
Thanks for always being such a great friend! I will keep you updated on how things go. Take care.
Jaime


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com