This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Back From Seattle.....

Hi all. Just thought I would let you all know that my dad and I made it back from Seattle safe and sound (we were blessed with no snow all day....yay! and the roads were basically good the whole trip). It is almost 9pm and I am very tired. My head still really hurts but I am very pleased with the outcome of my trip and appointment! I told you all my neurologist is the BEST. I just knew she could figure something out and explain all this to me. Anyway, I am off to take my meds and get some sleep but I will update everyone on what is really going on tomorrow. I hope you have had a good day. Take care.

4 comments:

Vivian said...

I am so glad you are back all safe and sound. I prayed for you today. Can't wait to hear what your neuro had to say. Sweet dreams and I will be back tomorrow.=)

mdmhvonpa said...

Nice to know that you have someone out there who gives a damn. I would almost suggest that you move to Seattle, but then there is the whole family thing. You would do much worse without them for certain.

Jaime said...

Thanks for the prayers Vivian. It is always appreciated. :)
Jaime

Jaime said...

Mdmhvonpa,
After all that has happened over the last couple of weeks the thought of moving to Seattle of back to Salt Lake has crossed my mind...the thing is it is easier to say than do.

As much as I would benefit from being in a big city with top notch medical care, I would be on my own without the support system that I need...which is why I moved out of Salt Lake to begin with (away from wonderful healthcare to begin with).

Fortunately most of my healthcare can be taken care of with a day trip to Seattle...it is just if a situation like the last couple of weeks comes up where something more urgent comes up (where I need a hospitalization) then that can become a problem. The benefit of having my family around, having a support system on a regular basis outweighs the other at this point and hopefully I will start to respond in a positive way to the Novantrone and these situations won't happen so often. That would be nice!

I hope that you are doing well. Take care of yourself.
Jaime


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com