This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Preparing For Christmas.....

December is always a busy time of year.....not only do we have Christmas to celebrate but we have Nathan's birthday! As I mentioned previously, Justin came into town for Nathan's birthday. He has never missed a birthday, he was even there for Nathan's first birthday (before they even knew each other...that is another story for another day, lol). Anyway, the weekend was great. Nathan had a lot of fun and when it came time for Justin to go home...well, he got stuck here. His car broke down.....not once, or twice, but three times. He was stuck here for a week. Nathan was loving it, poor Justin (although he had a great time with Nathan) was not. He was stressed out beyond belief and although his work was understanding and he had loads of vacation time he could take....this is not what he needed right now. Apparently it was just what Nathan needed though. He has been so much better since. He seems happier, it was like just what the doctor ordered. It is funny how things happen sometimes. This whole experience has even made Justin realize that he wants to be closer to Nathan and Nathan needs him here....so he is planning to move here soon (as soon as he can transfer or get a job in this area). Like I said, funny how things work out.

This week has been a little more mellow. Just a little. Nathan is out of school for the next two weeks for the holidays. I went with my mom to do the last of the Christmas shopping last night and then she took me out to dinner at Red Lobster (thanks Mom! mmm.....it was good) Nathan is busy doing his OWN Christmas presents this year. He is so cute...he bought some canvas' and charcoal pencils and he is going to do drawings for the family. He is turning into quite the little artist. He insisted that he do his own thing and I think it is great that he wanted to do that.

He also is taking on this whole attitude of "I am 12 now which means I am a man now so I have to be more mature and act like a man" thing....he is funny. Kids....they crack me up. He is in Boy Scouts and has moved into a different level now that he is 12 and so I think that is part of it....that and he moves out of Primary into Deacons at Church and that comes with more responsibility. It is all good for him. lol Whatever it is, he seems to be happier and behaving better both at home and school....now I just have to hope he keeps it up. :) I think he will learn a lot of great skills with Boy Scouts though and it will be a positive experience for him, so that's good.

Well, I guess I should get back to wrapping presents.....I am in charge of wrapping my dad's presents so he doesn't figure out what he is getting, seeing how he is now retired. lol

I am not sure if I will blog again before Christmas as I will be busy with my family, so please know that I am thinking of each of you this holiday season. I wish you all the very best and hope that you have good health and are able to spend the holidays with your loved ones. Please take care of yourselves. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Miss Chris said...

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a very "Merry Christmas"!

Jaime said...

Thanks Miss Chris. I hope that you have had a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year brings you nothing but the very best. Take care of yourself.
Jaime


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com