This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Quick Note

Just a quick note to let everyone know that things have been crazy around here this past week, which is in part why I have not been in touch with anyone (through email, blog, or phone). I promise that as soon as things settle down a bit I will fill you all in as to what has been going on. Until then....enjoy some music that will hopefully get you in the holiday spirit. I hope all of you are doing well. Take care!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll be back to blogging soon.

BRAINCHEESE said...

Hope the "crazy" has been the good kind...thanks for all of your well-wishes sent my way also...you are too kind.

Look forward to reading more of you soon...

Linda D. in Seattle

mouse said...

Yes, the music adds to the holiday spirit. Come back soon!

personallog! said...

Merry Christmas if I don't talk to you before then.

Love ya
Dave

Jaime said...

Thanks for all of your continued support guys! I hope you are all enjoying your holidays. Take care.


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com