This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Good Times

Last year for Christmas Nathan got the 1080 Avalanche game for his Nintendo. We spent most of his winter break playing the game (sometimes staying up until 2 in the morning). It was so much fun. The song I have on today is from that game. Anyway, so last night (now that I am feeling a bit better) I surprised Nathan and his friend Markus. They had Boy Scouts and after I took them to the skate park for a bit. It was getting late and it was dark out...but it was unexpected and a lot of fun for all of us. We met some skaters who were also there and I filmed some of it for Nathan's blog. It has been a while since I felt well enough to get out and do anything and so tonight I decided that because I am feeling pretty good that I would do something fun with my son! I miss all the good times that we had before this illness and I need to make sure that we still have them.

Today should be pretty mellow. I have the Advocacy Day conference call at noon and then there are things I need to get done around the house. Plus, the missionaries are coming over this evening.....so that will be good. Nothing too exciting going on.....for the most part it's the usual. Thursday and Friday look to be mellow as well. I don't know how that happened as I usually find myself plenty to do, but I am taking this as a good thing so that I am not over doing myself. I figure if I can get all of my housework done and spend some quality time with my son that will suffice!

2 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Low and Slow ... just let yourself recover a little bit before you jump in with both feet again, mkay?

Jaime said...

I learned my lesson last time. I have been doing my best to really take things day by day and pay attention to what my body will allow me to do. The health has to come first, so that everything else can be managed. :) Thanks for all of your concern and kind words. Take care of yourself.

Jaime


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com