This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Please Support Me - MS Walk 2007

Hey everyone. I have decided that this year I am not only going to do my best to walk at the MS Walk on April 14th, but I am going to have a team and raise lots of money. In order to see that through I will need all of your help.

I have both a personal page and a team page with the National MS Society. You can donate online (this is secure....no worries) or you can mail a check into the National MS Society with my name in the memo box (for those of you who don't know my last name....it's Hagarty). There is a lot of time until the walk so let's raise all that we can!

And, if you live in the area....come join my team. I would love to see you out there! :)

You can access my personal page by clicking here or you can visit Team: MMSJ by clicking here! Thanks in advance for all of your support.

3 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Ahh, I'm going to assume that saintly father of yours is going along to keep an eye on his little princess, no? Someone has to be there to keep you from sprinting ahead of everyone else!

Jaime said...

Thanks to Dave, Adam, and Katie for the first donations! You guys rock!

Jaime said...

Mdmhvonpa,

Actually my mom will be going along this time! My dad will probably volunteer or something, but his diabetes prevents him from actually walking. He would if he could and is of course always there for me. :)

Take care of yourself.

Jaime


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com