This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Everybody Falls Release Party

Just a reminder that the Everybody Falls release party in New York City is coming up soon. Tickets are available through www.everybodyfalls.com or by calling the MSAA at 1-800-532-7667 x.117. This is going to be a fun and exciting event that you won't want to miss!Also....if you have not gotten your copy of the Everybody Falls CD, remember to get your copy now. International shipping has now been activated. So, what are you waiting for?! It's for a great cause....it benefits all of us with MS. And, to top it off it is great music! :)

4 comments:

personallog! said...

OK OK I will get it!! If its not good I will blame you! Only kidding.lol

Dave

personallog! said...

International shipping...Are you sure?
Dave

Jaime said...

Hey Dave,
You will like it because of two reasons....one because even if it is not your kind of music because you know it was for a good cause and two because I referred you to it! :) lol

Oh, and the last time I talked to Jilladair she was putting the international shipping on (and that was quite a while ago) so yeah, that should be all set!

Take care and thanks for getting the CD!

Jaime

Anonymous said...

Jamie

Thanks for the continued promotion of Everybody Falls.

MSAA truly appreciates everything you are doing to help us.

Also please note and share with others that we have just changed our web address to www.MSAssociation.org

(msaaa.com will still work)

Malcolm
MSAA

mfriend@msassociation.org


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com