This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

17 Days Until the MS Walk!

Only 17 days left until the MS Walk. It should be a great day. I am hoping and praying for good weather as last year it rained. Actually that is an UNDERSTATEMENT.....it poured. This year I am hoping that we will have good weather. It doesn't have to be perfect, just warm enough that no one gets sick and NO RAIN!

I have really enjoyed being on the MS Walk Committee this year. It has been quite the experience. I am tired though. I am also having a lot of fun putting my team together. The last time I checked our team had raised $1300. I feel very blessed to have felt well enough to be able to be a part of this....such an important cause. I am hoping to raise a lot more money still, so if you are able I ask that you please make a donation to my team. Any amount would be appreciated. You can go to the Team MMSJ webpage and click on any of the team members names and make a donation with your credit card on that individuals site. Or, you can mail a check to the NMSS at 192 Nickerson Street, Ste 100 Seattle, WA 98109. Just make sure that you put Team MMSJ - 2007 MS Walk on the memo line so that they know you are making a donation to the walk. Also, if you choose to make a donation this way, please leave me a comment and let me know (or send me an email). I am hoping that we can earn $3000 for the MS Society.....please help us reach that goal!

Once again I thank all of you who have given a donation already, supported my team, volunteered, and/or are on my team. You guys are great!

2 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

This may be trite, but you make me want to be a better person.

Jaime said...

You are very sweet!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

There was an error in this gadget

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

There was an error in this gadget

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com