This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

I'm Moving!

The other day I mentioned that I had a lot going on....both medically and personally. Well, one of the things that I have going on is that I am moving! I am really excited about it as I will now have my bedroom on the main level. :) When I first moved to Richland I got a place with the bedrooms upstairs because I was not having problems with stairs at the time and figured I would be okay. Over the last two years of being here, stairs have become someone troublesome. I have had some falls, and during times where I am relapsing or just not having a good day it makes it hard to get up to my bedroom....sometimes forcing me to have to sleep downstairs on the couch.

My new place does have stairs, but it won't be so bad. There are just a few stairs (I think like 3 to get in the house) and it has a basement, but I won't have a need to go into the basement everyday. The basement consists of a 3rd bedroom and a laundry room. And, during my bad times, my son can always do the laundry (I have trained him well!) A bonus to the new place is that I have a gorgeous fenced in backyard. The front yard is nice too, but I love the backyard. It even has a separate fenced off garden area. I have never had a garden before, so this should be fun. Anyway, most of my old place is packed up and after kids camp this weekend we will get everything moved over.

I will be without internet for a little while, but after we get all settled in I will be back. Until then, please take care of yourselves and if I don't get back before.....Happy 4th of July! :)

5 comments:

Stephen said...

as soon as you're back, congratulations! i have trouble with the stairs as well, but i think i'll just have to hobble along as i don't think my family will move - and i love the house and acreage despite the stairs. anyway, i hope you have many happy years in your new home.

mdmhvonpa said...

Rollin' rollin' rollin' ...
Keep that Jamie rollin' ...
RAWHIDE!!!

:D

BRAINCHEESE said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the new digs...

Linda D. in Seattle

Anonymous said...

jaime,
congrats on your move.i am sure you will be much more happier :)
camille

Herrad said...

hallo Jaime

wonder how your move has gone?
I hope well and like me you are happy in your new home.
take care.
regards
Herrad


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com