This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Laptop Skins.....

Okay, so this is not about MS, but I thought it was kind of cool. As you are all aware I recently got a new laptop. In an effort to protect it so that it will last longer, I have been doing some looking online for things that will help. I have found some great things, like a keyboard cover so that dust and stuff does not get in under the keys. I will definitely be getting one of those because even though I was careful with my old laptop, after 4 years of having it crap tends to find its way in. By far one of the coolest things that I found though is laptop skins. They have them for the cover (which I was really happy about as I am already finding that it gets dusty, not to mention fingerprints) but while looking for one that would fit my laptop I found a company that makes touch pad protectors. I have to say I never would have thought about that, but is is a cool idea. I use a cover protector on my phone & PDA, so to me this makes perfect sense. Anyway, so if you have a laptop go check them out. After all I am all about doing what I can to make things last! :)

1 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

Great ideas. I would be lost without my laptop and it is getting old...can't afford a new one now that I'm on SSI. Thanks for the advice!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

There was an error in this gadget

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

There was an error in this gadget

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com