This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

2 Weeks Till Walk MS 2008

Just under 2 weeks until the Kennewick Walk MS! The walk is on Saturday, April 12th this year. I am hopeful that we will have good weather. The last two years it has rained and considering my next chemo treatment is on the 8th I am really hoping for good weather so that I can do more than just show up. That would be good. Not to mention I have some new team memebers this year! I am happy to report that Christina over at My Journey with MS and her husband and two of her kids will be walking on our team this year! Plus, I spoke with Senator Jerome Delvin on Friday and he too will be joining and walking on our team!

I am once again on the planning committee for the walk, however I have not been quite as active in it all as I would like. I just have not felt as well this year to give it my all. I was able to get the Dust Devils Baseball team to donate some tickets for the walk. Plus, there is a local Bar & Grill here, RF McDougalls, that donated a gift certificate and they are selling the shoes to help raise money for MS'ers! I am going on Monday to lunch at another restaurant who not only may donate to the walk, but I am hoping to get them to sponsor my team as well! Wish me luck.

If you want to donate to our team you can do so by clicking here! I know a couple of you already have and so thank you again for your continued support! If you are walking this year, I wish you all the best with your fundraising efforts and hope that you have good weather wherever you are! Take care.

1 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Babe, you are the original 'It' girl!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com