This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

2 Weeks Till Walk MS 2008

Just under 2 weeks until the Kennewick Walk MS! The walk is on Saturday, April 12th this year. I am hopeful that we will have good weather. The last two years it has rained and considering my next chemo treatment is on the 8th I am really hoping for good weather so that I can do more than just show up. That would be good. Not to mention I have some new team memebers this year! I am happy to report that Christina over at My Journey with MS and her husband and two of her kids will be walking on our team this year! Plus, I spoke with Senator Jerome Delvin on Friday and he too will be joining and walking on our team!

I am once again on the planning committee for the walk, however I have not been quite as active in it all as I would like. I just have not felt as well this year to give it my all. I was able to get the Dust Devils Baseball team to donate some tickets for the walk. Plus, there is a local Bar & Grill here, RF McDougalls, that donated a gift certificate and they are selling the shoes to help raise money for MS'ers! I am going on Monday to lunch at another restaurant who not only may donate to the walk, but I am hoping to get them to sponsor my team as well! Wish me luck.

If you want to donate to our team you can do so by clicking here! I know a couple of you already have and so thank you again for your continued support! If you are walking this year, I wish you all the best with your fundraising efforts and hope that you have good weather wherever you are! Take care.

1 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Babe, you are the original 'It' girl!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

There was an error in this gadget

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

There was an error in this gadget

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com