This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

In Seattle

I am in Seattle once again for appointments. We came over yesterday and it was a beautiful drive. We could not have asked for better weather, especially considering the pass was closed for a little while the night before. Anyway, we made it just in time to check into the hotel and head to my appointment with the Naturopathic Doctor I saw a few months back. I was in for my follow-up and let me just say how much I appreciate her. I will be coming back in a month to see her and will most likely be coming on a monthly basis for a while. I tend to be a complicated patient, so there is lots to do to get my health in order. She recommended I get a book called In Defense of Food, so I went to the local Barnes & Noble yesterday after the appointment to buy it. Once done reading it I will let you all know what I think.

So what am I doing up at 4:30 you might ask? Well, I am just finishing the last of the prep for my procedure this morning. I figured since I had to be up I might as well do something constructive, so here I am. :) My procedure is going to be at 8:15 this morning and I am told it should be about 2 hours. I am not worried as I know that I am really good hands. I have some of the best doctors Seattle has to offer after all. So, after the procedure I will be hopefully feeling well enough that we can head back home. Don't get me wrong, I love visiting Seattle, but under the circumstances, I would rather just go home. My preference would be to be able to be here at a time when I can come and have fun, rather than just come for appointments. Maybe next month when I come over I can take a day or two and do something fun. That would be nice. My doc yesterday told me about this spa not far from her office, so that is something I definitely need to check out.

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well. Take care of yourself and Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

A spa day? Hmmm, that sounds enjoyable ... give it a crack!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com