This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Home......

I am back at home! I can't tell you how happy I am about that. One week in the hospital is more than anyone should have to stay. I am still a bit shaky, but definitely better. I had my follow-up appointment with my PCP yesterday and he tells me it could take a little while to really feel better. Anyway, thanks to all of you that sent well wishes and prayers. I'm taking a little while away from my computer but will be back soon. Take care everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your back at home and resting well. Take care!

LindseyO said...

Good heavens, Jaime! Just popping in to catch up after being crazed at work for two weeks so I missed the on-going saga, but glad to hear you're home and on the road to recovery!

Will send good vibes your way and hope you continue to improve!

Diane J Standiford said...

YEAH!!!

BRAINCHEESE said...

Safe and sound at home I hope? Take it easy over there, girl...

Linda D. in Seattle


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com