This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Surgery Follow-Up

I'm sorry that I have not reported on my recent surgery sooner. Between just trying to feel better, the trip home, getting ready for Christmas and well everything....things have been a bit crazy around here! Not too surprising this time of year though. So the surgery went really well....maybe better than I expected. My doc is really happy. The first couple of days I was of course so drugged up I could not really tell you much about it. I do remember being in quite a bit of pain but they took very good care to make sure that was under control. We then stayed in a hotel room over in the Seattle area for a week where we were pretty much snowed in. That was fine though because I was not really up to going out and doing anything. It was actually really nice to have nothing I needed to do and a few days of just hanging out with my family and relaxing. I mean, really, how often do we get that? Not very!

By time Friday rolled around for my follow-up I was really starting to feel better. Then at my follow-up my doc removed more packing and stuff (which I had no idea was even there) and then I really started to feel better. Not so much of that constant head cold feeling. Anyway, here I am now getting ready to head back to Seattle today for my next follow-up appointment and so far so good. I do tend to get a bit of a headache early in the morning and in the evening but if that is from my surgery or MS is debatable. I mean, really, how do we really know?

So, thank you to all of you who sent well wishes. I am looking forward to continued healing and very soon the ability to breathe freely and completely! Take care and have a wonderful day! Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

I am so glad that things went smoothly and that you are feeling better now. Have a great holiday and an awesome new year!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

There was an error in this gadget

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

There was an error in this gadget

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com