This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Surgery Follow-Up

I'm sorry that I have not reported on my recent surgery sooner. Between just trying to feel better, the trip home, getting ready for Christmas and well everything....things have been a bit crazy around here! Not too surprising this time of year though. So the surgery went really well....maybe better than I expected. My doc is really happy. The first couple of days I was of course so drugged up I could not really tell you much about it. I do remember being in quite a bit of pain but they took very good care to make sure that was under control. We then stayed in a hotel room over in the Seattle area for a week where we were pretty much snowed in. That was fine though because I was not really up to going out and doing anything. It was actually really nice to have nothing I needed to do and a few days of just hanging out with my family and relaxing. I mean, really, how often do we get that? Not very!

By time Friday rolled around for my follow-up I was really starting to feel better. Then at my follow-up my doc removed more packing and stuff (which I had no idea was even there) and then I really started to feel better. Not so much of that constant head cold feeling. Anyway, here I am now getting ready to head back to Seattle today for my next follow-up appointment and so far so good. I do tend to get a bit of a headache early in the morning and in the evening but if that is from my surgery or MS is debatable. I mean, really, how do we really know?

So, thank you to all of you who sent well wishes. I am looking forward to continued healing and very soon the ability to breathe freely and completely! Take care and have a wonderful day! Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comments:

Denver Refashionista said...

I am so glad that things went smoothly and that you are feeling better now. Have a great holiday and an awesome new year!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com