This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

So Sick......

So I heard back from the Study Coordinator and so far things look good. My records have been sent to the Study Doctor to review and I should have an answer on if we can proceed by Wednesday! :) So keep your fingers crossed for me cause I am really hoping this is gonna happen.

I have been SO sick recently. Actually the last couple of months have just not been good. Since the first of February I have had two relapses and just can't seem to get better for very long. My MS is still flaring a bit...lots of numbness, lots of pain. Last week I was rushed to the hospital because of problems breathing. Turned out I have pneumonia. I am finally starting to feel a bit better. I saw my lung doctor Thursday and they are doing all they know how. I've been on antibiotics for a month now and it seems to be taking forever for my body to respond. So until I get better they want me to come in every week for repeat tests, x-rays, etc. My latest blood work showed my WBC are still a bit high and so they started me on yet another antibiotic. I think a big part of the problem is that it's like a cycle. I got bronchitis end of January which led to a relapse first of February. As soon as I got over that Justin got sick and then I ended up with bronchitis again and then it turned to pneumonia. It seems like this vicious cycle...the minute I start to get better Justin or Nate end up getting a cold or something and then I get it and because of my MS and poor lungs it hits me hard. My doc told us that this has been the worse case of colds, etc. that they have seen in a while. Lots of illness in the air I suppose.

So hopefully this finds you feeling well, not getting all this illness in the air, and your MS behaving itself. Take care!

0 comments:


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com