This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

July Already????

My goodness, where has the time gone? I can't believe it is July already! I hope all of you had a wonderful 4th of July. :)

I think the last time I posted anything I was still in the waiting process of HALT MS. Well I am no longer waiting. In fact, my head is somewhat spinning with how fast everything is starting to happen. See, the first few phases do take quite a while but once they determine you are a good candidate....it moves very quick. That is the phase I am in now. I got the call last week that we are good to go and then it's been something new almost every day. I got the call from the Patient Care Coordinator to schedule a date. Then information in the mail. Then I got a call from the Transplant Coordinator. My head is spinning a bit with all the information. Anyway, I don't really know a whole lot as far as what is going to happen, I just know it's coming soon. As I find out things I will post them here. Until then......

1 comments:

Melvin said...

Nice stuff...
i like to read this post...
thanks for sharing....


___________________
Melvin
60+ Premium movies and sports channel


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

There was an error in this gadget

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

There was an error in this gadget

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com