This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

July Already????

My goodness, where has the time gone? I can't believe it is July already! I hope all of you had a wonderful 4th of July. :)

I think the last time I posted anything I was still in the waiting process of HALT MS. Well I am no longer waiting. In fact, my head is somewhat spinning with how fast everything is starting to happen. See, the first few phases do take quite a while but once they determine you are a good candidate....it moves very quick. That is the phase I am in now. I got the call last week that we are good to go and then it's been something new almost every day. I got the call from the Patient Care Coordinator to schedule a date. Then information in the mail. Then I got a call from the Transplant Coordinator. My head is spinning a bit with all the information. Anyway, I don't really know a whole lot as far as what is going to happen, I just know it's coming soon. As I find out things I will post them here. Until then......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice stuff...
i like to read this post...
thanks for sharing....


___________________
Melvin
60+ Premium movies and sports channel


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com