This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Oh Happy Day! :)

Today is turning out to be a nice and relaxing day. I had my housing inspection this morning (passed with flying colors) and Nate has an appointment with his counselor this afternoon...but let me tell you how nice it is to just kick back and relax because there is nothing that I "need" to do.

Having said that....I do have to do my Avonex injection tonight. I am not looking forward to it as the last few have been difficult. I was doing so good with the Avonex and for some reason, lately....just not working so well! Over all I think the medication helps, I just think maybe I have been more weak than usual because of the heat (making it difficult to give myself the injections). And last week....well that was not fun. I reacted to it just as I did when I first started (flu, chills, pain, etc). It is interesting to me that just as I get used to the medication and seem to be doing good....crap! a bad reaction hits. I am not sure what that is all about. I suppose it could be worse though.

I hope that you are all having a good day and can take some time out to relax! I wish you all well. Take care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My doctor has given me an Avonex break...yayyyy! I so can relate to you about those injections....gosh I'm not looking forward to starting them back up! Grrr.....
Wishing you the best with your side effects and I hope you are able to rest! =o)

Jaime said...

Suzy,
I am not sure if having a break is a good thing or a bad thing. I missed one injection and it was like starting all over. You will be in my thoughts and prayers that everything goes well for you when it is time for you to restart the injections....or whatever treatment you and your neurologist decide is the best for you! I hope you are feeling better. Please take care of yourself.
Jaime


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com