This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Thirty.....just another day really!

Today I turned 30. My uncle tells me that means I am an old woman now, lol....of course 30 is not old. It just gets better from here on out, right? One would hope. Things have not exactly been the easiest lately, but they are getting better. I spent a fun morning with my son before taking him to his appointment (for a weight check...he's gained almost 3lbs since coming off the meds! YEAH!) and then had to go and get my drivers license renewed. I am officially a Washington driver now, lol. I have lived here almost a year but still had my Utah license. It was time to get my Washington license as my Utah one was going to expire tonight. What is it with drivers license pictures...they all seem to look like crap. I don't know many people who are happy with the way their picture looks...and mine, well let's say...none of you will be seeing it (sorry, not even you Dave...it's crap!) Then again, I am not big on taking pictures and don't really like any picture of me anyway. We ended the night at my parents where we had a nice dinner with the family and then cake and ice cream for desert (of course).

Over all it was a nice day (just another day). I am one year older and just happy to be alive! I have been very blessed to have the family I have and to have been given the opportunities in life that I have been given...even though there have been a whole bunch of trials thrown in the mix! That is life, isn't it?

Todays music is a group of the top songs from the year I was born. My son informed me that I MUST insert this video...he loves this song! He is a BIG fan of 70's music, lol. Enjoy!



5 comments:

personallog! said...

Nate has good music tastes you should listen to him! Play that funky music white girl!

Love you chicken!
Dave

Matt said...

happy birthday!

Jaime said...

Thanks guys! I hope you are all doing well and staying cool. Take care.

Jaime

Christina K Brown said...

oH NO!!!!!!!

I missed your birthday! I am sorry, happy belated!!!!!!



xxooxxoo

Jaime said...

Hey Christina!
It is nice to hear from you. I hope everything is going okay for you and your family (esp. Grandma & Mom). Are you back in town now? We should get together soon.
Take care,
Jaime


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com