This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

2007

Happy New Year! It is officially midnight and the ball has just dropped. This will be a short post as I just wanted to wish you much happiness and good health in the new year and leave you with some music to bring in the new year! As I watched the ball drop it once again reminds me how much I love New York and need to stay healthy enough so that one of these years I can be there to watch it drop in person. That would be so much fun! I hope you all have had a wonderful 2006 and wish you nothing but the very best to come in 2007!

5 comments:

Charles-A. Rovira said...

I hope you had a merry merry and are off to a happy happy :-)

May the coming year bring you peace, joy and health (and some recovery.)

-Charles-A.

mdmhvonpa said...

:) ... be vivid this year.

Iain Dughlais said...

Happy New Year Jamie!!!!

:D

mouse said...

Happy New Year you sweet thing!

Miss Chris said...

Hope your year is off to a great start!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

There was an error in this gadget

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

There was an error in this gadget

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com