This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to stop in quickly and wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas. I hope that you are feeling well and having a great day. :)

My Christmas has been wonderful. I have been spending time with my family, watching Nate enjoy all of his presents, and relaxing. I have to say I have the coolest family around. They just know me so well. My parents who read this blog and have mentioned to me that I have not been posting, got me a new laptop. My old one broke down and we had been talking about trying to get it fixed after the new year, but they got me a new one so I can get back to my blog and all the other great things I used to do on the computer. :)

So, as soon as possible, I plan to get back to it. I have missed all of you and appreciate all the comments and emails. Take care of yourselves and have a wonderful Christmas and the best New Year yet!

1 comments:

LISA EMRICH said...

Hi Jaime,

I've decided to start a Blog Carnival specifically for those with MS or those who discuss MS. You are invited to participate. Information is available at http://brassandivory.blogspot.com/2007/12/announcing-new-carnival-of-ms-bloggers.html

thanks,
Lisa


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

There was an error in this gadget

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

There was an error in this gadget

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com