This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

I'm Frozen!

So much for Global Warming! I wish I had a picture to put up for you. It is absolutely crazy here.

Yesterday afternoon it started raining, only it was freezing rain with some hale. By time Justin was supposed to leave for work at 8:00 there was a nice thick ice rink built up on the roadways. Almost 2" of solid ice. Poor Justin had a hell of a time getting to work. As if it was not bad enough that he HAD to go in to work in this horrible weather, what was even worse is that he had to drive no more than about 20 mph and then did not make it there with his car. You see when you get off the freeway, Columbia Center Blvd has an incline and with the amount of ice, his car was not going very far. He ended up having to park his car at a mini-mart parking lot and walk the rest of the way. I felt so bad for him. It was 11:00 by time he actually made it to work and he is still there. :(

This morning we woke up to several inches of snow and it has not slowed down at all. I am not sure how much is actually there but it goes past my bumper on my car. Good thing I didn't have any plans for today. Justin has to work again tonight so he just got a room at work to sleep in and hopefully tomorrow they will have the roads plowed and sanded. It sure is pretty out there though, and my dog and Nathan have been having a lot of fun playing in it.

Now, I know for some of you this type of weather is probably not a big deal. And, I have lived in places that snowed, but the ice is what I don't like. I have never seen an ice storm like this! Not to mention that my body does not like it this cold! I feel okay, but my joints hurt.

So, wherever you are, I hope that you are warm, happy, and healthy. Take care!

3 comments:

BRAINCHEESE said...

Guess I best stop complaining about it just being COLD over here on THIS side of the mountains!

Stay safe...

Linda D. in Seattle

Diane J Standiford said...

The ice on roads plays havoc in Seattle. I once watched an orange slide from Broadway and Madson all the way downtown, toward 1st Ave.,I'll never forge that sight.

mdmhvonpa said...

This morning, while standing outside in my boxers, I was cursing Al Gore ... WHERE IS MY GLOBAL WARMING! My unit is freezing off while I wait for the Hounds to poop at 6am ... argh!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com