This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

MS Walk 2008!

Hey everybody! It's that time of year again. The time to start raising awareness and raising money for people with MS. I am once again committed to having a team walk this year. Team MMSJ! The website is already created and if you click on the icon to the right you can get to my page.

Last year we raised almost $3000, so this year I am hoping to raise even more. You can help! I ask each person who is able, to donate to this wonderful cause. Washington State has the highest rate of MS in the nation and the second highest rate of MS in the world. I know there is a lot of great research going on in this area to figure out why. Is it the air, water, rain, Hanford? No one really knows what causes MS, but we are determined to figure that very question out so that we can one day (hopefully soon) have a cure! The NMSS has even created their own website to give information and ask that very question.....why is there more MS here in the Northwest then anywhere else?

Also, I know many of you may have MS walks in your area that you may be involved in and I want to thank you for that! I really believe that every cent will help. If you are not involved in a MS Walk in your area however, and you would like to get involved, please join me! I would love to have you on my team. This year you can join my team as a virtual walker if you can not physically be here. This would give you the ability to raise awareness and money for all of us with MS. And, if you want to help out by walking in your area, raise money in your area....then join me as a second location. Sign up as a team leader for Team MMSJ....let's create a group of MS bloggers walking for a cure!

Quick Note: Thanks to Dave & Arika who made the first donations to our team! You guys ROCK!

1 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

I'll bet you'll top it this year. Damn girl ... you're good!


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com