This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

On the Air!

What a day today has been! I don't have the energy for all that needs to be done this week. Today has been especially busy. Our bathroom sink quit working and so we had a plumber coming in at 7 this morning, only he didn't show up until about noon. The sink is fixed and that is all the really matters. :) Then at 8am I met two other ladies who have MS in our area and we did not one, but two radio interviews for the Walk MS event that is coming up on Saturday. Next I had a bunch of errands to do and a couple of doctors appointments. At 4:30 one of the news stations is sending a reporter over to do a news story on me and my experience with MS. It is going to be a two-part story (done over two nights this week). The second part of the story will be with a group of us promoting the Walk MS this weekend. Then tomorrow morning (very very early....530am) we will be on a morning show. I am hopeful that this will all reach lots of people and not only help to raise money for MS but to raise a lot of awareness about it.


Tomorrow also brings my next chemo treatment. So, needless to say I am doing my best to get everything done before that! The rest of the week should be pretty mild. Staying in and trying to recover from my treatment more than anything. Not to mention try and save all my energy for Saturday. I am not sure if I will walk at all (considering I will have just had the treatment) but I am definitely going to go and help out. My team this year consists of about 20 people! We have raised almost $2000 thus far and so I am pleased. Especially since I have not been able to put as much into this year as I did last year. My health has not been all the cooperative.

Hopefully this finds each of you doing well. Take care of yourselves and have a good Monday!

1 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Sounds like the sink just needed to be snaked ... or was it an input and not an output issue?


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com