This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Walk MS tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the walk and it should be a great event. It has been beautiful weather and it is supposed to be 79`. What a nice change that would be (the last two years that I have been here in the Tri-Citites, it has rained). So, all of us committee members have been very busy trying to get the last minute things done. Personally, I am done with all I need to do. I was very busy at the start of the week, but my chemo was on Tuesday and I didn't want to do much after because the LAST thing I want is to end up back in the hospital.

So, my last post I mentioned that we were doing lots of publicity for the walk. After all, the Pacific Northwest has the highest rate of MS in the US and the 2nd highest in the world, yet there is not much talk about it here in Central Washington. That is NOT okay....so we set off to change that. This week thanks to KVEW tv & The Tri-City Herald we were able to do just that. KVEW's Good Morning Northwest did an interview with us on the walk Tuesday morning, then last Night Stacey Vasko & Gracie Pena did a story on me and MS. Today brought an article in the paper (which includes information about the water program Lenita teaches here locally) and tonight Stacey & Gracie have a feature about the walk. Not all of the videos are up yet, but as they are I will get them linked here.

So, chemo went as well as to be expected. I am tired and today a bit shaky. I didn't sleep real well last night which may have something to do with that. Anyway, I still have some nausea, but it really is all just kind of what comes for a bit after the treatment. Another week or so and I will be good. :) Nothing to worry about. I plan to do NOTHING today but rest, so I am going to head off and do that.....okay, I will be catching up on the shows I have recorded as well. I can't possibly sleep anymore. I slept in until about 10 today.

I hope all of you are doing well, that you have wonderful, beautiful weather, and that this weekend brings you some fun. Take care!

1 comments:

BRAINCHEESE said...

Good luck to you and your team...and may the "fun gods" shine upon you.

Linda D. in Seattle


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com