This is MY journey with MS! I give you my thoughts, feelings, hopes, and prayers. My wish that one day this disease will come to an end. That one day there will be a cure. For now, I hold on to possibility. I HOPE this will help and inspire not only myself but others.
 
For the latest News, Weather, & More.....keep scrolling!

Here's Hoping You Had A Wonderful Thanksgiving!



It is that time of year again....it is cold outside, the holidays are upon us and that can bring stress which can create problems for those of us with MS. So, as the season begins I wish you all the best and hope that your holiday season is happy and you are healthy. :) Just like over the last couple of years I will post Christmas music by Adam from time to time. If you would like to know more about Adam and his connection to us you can read about him here.

Also....I just wanted to let you all know, my friend Danielle has an online business and so if you are looking for ideas for you Christmas shopping, you can check our her website at Mysitc Mountain Boutique. She also has many other items available that are not yet online so if there is something you are looking for and can't find let her know (you can email her at info@mysticmtboutique.com) and she will let you know if it is something she has available. Just thought I would give her a quick plug...anything to help out! :)

0 comments:


All personal text & images are protected under copyright law. 2006-2009



About Me

My photo
I was diagnosed with MS in 2004, have been through all of the FDA approved treatments I qualify for and now am participating in the HALT MS Study. This is my story...my life with MS (among other things).

Do you have a MS Story to tell? Any suggestions, ideas to make my blog better? I would love to hear from you. Please send me an Email.....

Click to Contact Me Now!

Sign my Guestbook from Bravenet.comFree Tell A Friend from Bravenet.com

MS Advocacy

More About ME!

Previous Posts

Brian Games!

Directory of Health Blogs
View blog authority
blogarama - the blog directory
My BlogCatalog BlogRank
Listed on BlogShares
Healthcare 100 - eDrugSearch.com